Friday, November 30, 2007

Google Blocking 9/11 Blog Sites

I've been experimenting and it appears that Google is blocking my blogs and other blog sites related to 9/11... I've been playing around and blog sites with 911 in the site name are being blocked; no two ways about it. I don't know if Google is the only one but people need to take heed.

I've set up another blog - Ignorance is Not Bliss - using The Rad Analyst as the post name. I found it interesting that as soon as I posted in the other blog it popped right up on Google!

One thing that I've been noting is that I cannot download and add information to my new site from any 9/11 sites even if the url is valid! I keep getting messages that the url is no longer valid from Blogger though I'm looking right at the item in another screen... Interesting, eh?

Well, I've been toying with the idea of changing the blog name and url anyways so now it's done. So I'll just post stuff in both places for the time being until I feel that the time is right to pack up and shift over. I'll keep you posted...

Digg! Sphere: Related Content

No comments: